Dark Passages Larp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Passages Larp

Forum for discussing the Atlanta GA based LARP Dark Passages

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plot's happy wish list

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard Young

Plot's happy wish list Empty
PostSubject: Plot's happy wish list   Plot's happy wish list EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:24 pm

I know some are asking how they can help the game, well there are some things that plot has needed and still needs. We are working on getting them as we can, however most of this stuff takes time and/or money. That being said we decided to post a little wish list of things we need to help the game run better and keep the rich deep feel of the game while still giving you something new to look at each event.

1. Two-way radios with headsets. As we grow plot communication is vital to the game.

2. Make-up and fake blood for Monster town

3. Jems for monster town loot (contact Fer for details)

4. More monster town weapons

5. Febreeze

6. Fog machines/strobe lights/and other special effects tools (contact Rick for more information)

7. Storage bins (all sizes)

We are probably going to add more to this list as time goes on, including event specific lists, but this is a good starting point
Back to top Go down
Richard Young

PostSubject: Re: Plot's happy wish list   Plot's happy wish list EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:25 pm

Oh and thanks in advance for any help given!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot's happy wish list   Plot's happy wish list EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:34 pm

Febreeze? I'm curious, other than the obvious of curing funk out of a cabin.
Back to top Go down
https://darkpassageslarp.rpg-board.net
Viktor Mercutio Valtieri

Viktor Mercutio Valtieri

PostSubject: Re: Plot's happy wish list   Plot's happy wish list EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:35 pm

i can look up a few recipes for fake blood, i used to know one off by heart but i have since forgot, also my aunt and my dad used to do a haunted house in her driveway for halloween, the recently sold most of their props but i can see if they still have anything left to sell. they had a few smoke machines and various lights and what not
Back to top Go down
Nate Carney

Nate Carney

PostSubject: Re: Plot's happy wish list   Plot's happy wish list EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:56 pm

Not just funky cabins - after washing the tabards, they can get kinda stale when folded up and in a bin for a month or more. Sad
Back to top Go down
Richard Young

PostSubject: Re: Plot's happy wish list   Plot's happy wish list EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:12 am

Keith, it also gets the funk smell out of tabards and other costuming in Monster Town
Back to top Go down
Nate Carney

Nate Carney

PostSubject: Re: Plot's happy wish list   Plot's happy wish list EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:20 am

Just a thought... we might want to plan a 'weapon making day' at some point in the future, to help with MT weapons.
Back to top Go down
Carinn

PostSubject: Re: Plot's happy wish list   Plot's happy wish list EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:42 am

Shinies (number 3) largely checked off.
Back to top Go down
Richard Young

PostSubject: Re: Plot's happy wish list   Plot's happy wish list EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:49 am

Thank you Carinn, you are amazing Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot's happy wish list   Plot's happy wish list Empty

Back to top Go down

Plot's happy wish list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Passages Larp :: Dark Passages Job Board :: Dark Passages Job Board-
Jump to: